What is Messy Church?
- It’s church – with a difference!
- It’s a way for people – especially families – to meet together, have fun together and find out about Jesus together
- Can be found all over the world – there are over 2000 Messy Churches across 20 countries in the world
- It’s all about being: Christ-centred, for all ages and based on creativity, hospitality and celebration
What happens – and when?
- We meet monthly, usually on the last Sunday of the month, from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
- We have an hour and a quarter of activities, crafts and games
- Then we meet for a 15 minute celebration time
- Then we all sit down and share a meal together
- Everyone is welcome; it’s free – although donations are very welcome